Monday, April 23, 2007

Useless

I tried - it was the 3rd time I had spoken to my neph about this Tolvaptan trial. Two weeks prior to this appointment I even sent the guy an e-mail with links to info sources. I asked him to review the info so that we could speak of it at the next appt. He said he did read the e-mail but (and this is rich), doesn't have any info on the drug. As he spoke I knew he was useless - that another layer of security had vanished. Blah Blah Blah - "This is cutting edge" - Blah Blah Blah - "I'll read the stuff the company sends me" - Blah Blah Blah - Why can't he just admit that he doesn't want to take the time to evaluate the info? It is out of his realm, so admit it.

I'm on my own again. I don't like this.
Lucky for him I still think he is an amazing human being, just LIMITED.

No comments: